Monday, November 12, 2007

The Tag

Ok I've been tagged by Trace...so here you go...

6 Little Known facts about me...

1. I've been diagnosed with pre-cancerous / cancerous cervical cells 3 times in the past 10 years. My next checkup is this Thurs am so keep your fingers crossed all goes well this year (however, it wasn't all well last year and yet they wanted to wait until after this year to decide what/if anything should be done so I'm not holding out too much hope for a good report. Maybe if you guys have that hope for me it will turn out good...K?)

2. Hubby and I met in 2000 when we were working at the same place of employement. I HATED him when I met him. Little did I know that less than 3 years later, I would be saying "I DO" to him and I love him more than life itself now! :-)

3. I have an identical twin sister and in kindergarten we were in the same class. We decided to trick the teacher and switch spots in class. It would have worked, EXCEPT instead of writing her name on my papers like I was supposed to I wrote my name on them and she wrote my name on them...OOPS!

4. I was raped at the age of 16 by my "MR WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND". That took me MANY MANY years to say out loud. Thankfully my mom is a very observant person and noticed a change in me within a couple days and thru process of elimination, figured out what happened. How could someone who "loved" me do this to me? Moms...they are so smart. One minute Mr. Wonderful can do no wrong...the next I want nothing to do with him. Gotta love you mom!

5. I have been a foster mom to 12 kids in 2 years and have loved every minute of it. I will always have a special place in my heart for G, our first foster daughter, and am very happy that G's adoptive family has invited us to be a part of G's life. They truely are WONDERFUL people.

6. I have in the past and still do struggle with anorexia. It's a disease that is very difficult to overcome. Although I know I don't need to lose weight, when I look in the mirror...I really do see something totally different. It's something that I will probably struggle with all of my life. This is also made worse with the STRESS in my life...do I have stress in my life?? Hmm...let me count thy ways....Thankfully...my family is very supportive of me! Boy...I Love my family!

So here it goes...I tag...No Swimmers, Dream Mommy , Little Did I Know, and anyone else who wants to participate.

No comments: