Monday, November 19, 2007

Hooray!

I'm not a child abuser! :-)

I just got done with a meeting with the child protection service in our county. We discussed the accusations that were made. We discussed her meeting with Emilee and the fact that Emilee recanted the whole thing. It never happened. She was mad at me so she wanted to hurt me so she said those things.

We discussed what will happen next as far as the report. It will be dismissed. We discussed a partnership program that is available to us as another support system and she asked if we would be interested in learning more about it. I said Yes. Heck, any support we can get, I'm all for! She did ask me a lot of questions regarding how Emilee has been doing at home since day 1. We had a nice conversation. To end the meeting she asked me what our plans were if they decide to send Emilee home tomorrow afternoon after our meeting. I told her honestly...I don't know. I'm not sure we are ready to bring her home. I'm not convinced that she will be safe or that we would be safe. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

I've had a rough weekend. I'm not much for posting all about it now. I'm just emotionally drained. I'll update again tomorrow or Wed after our meeting.

No comments: