Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Harrassment Situation Update

Trace asked what was happening with the Harrassment situation here at work so I thought I'd just update everyone (I'm making myself feel good and thinking that EVERYONE must be wondering ...hehehe)

Our GM spoke with the employee. The employee has not spoken to me (good deal!). However, I get the feeling that I am being looked at by EVERYONE now. This employee is constantly talking to the other women around here (is it just me or odd that this employee NEVER is seen talking to fellow male employees???). When I walk by or into the office, the conversation quits IMMEDIATELY and everyone just looks at me. Am i just paranoid? Maybe. But I feel it just a little too odd. I don't know what to do. Short of just quitting.

We'll see what happens.

***********************************
On another note, hubby and I are headed to the doc this morning to see what is going on with him. He's been have dizzy spells ever since the car accident and they keep getting worse. I'm really nervous what might be wrong with him. AND VERY UPSET the doctors didn't check him over better when the accident happened. Hopefully we will be able to get some answers or at least get some more tests ran today.




1 comment:

Happy said...

My assvice? Let them talk. You'll still have your job, you'll still get your paycheck, and really in the whole scheme of things it is JUST work. What's really important in your life. Your family, your kids, etc. Ya know?

Hopefully everything is alright with your husband!!