Thursday, November 1, 2007

How was your Halloween???

Ours was ok. I was "THE BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WORLD" cause I took the kids trick or treating. Actually, I think I had more fun than they did. We went with my bff (the one who is going to let me experience her pregnancy with them) and her hubby & son. Their son is 4. Her Hubby drove the van and we walked with the kids but it was nice to be able to get in and warm up between the longer walks between houses. It was 47degrees here and THANKFULLY the wind had gone down before we went out t-ot-t'ing so that helped a lot.

The kids were ADORABLE! I forgot to bring my film with me today though so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get it developed. (Part of the pits of living so far away - can't just run home and get it). Then I'll post some pics the beginning of next week if I don't get a chance tomorrow.

This morning JP was VERY TIRED and didn't want to go to school. I'm sure he's whipped as it was 9pm before we got home and they are usually in bed by 7:30pm. Oh well. I dealt with it this am and Hubby gets to deal with it tonight cause I have to work until 8pm so it's his problem for a change. (I'm so cruel to think this way). Maybe if the night goes the way I think it will, he'll begin to understand better why I am so looking forward to the respite weekend (which by the way is 8 days away!) ;-p

And trace - to answer your question...I really hope we get some quality alone time during the repsite weekend (wink wink nudge nudge). It's been a LONG TIME since we've had a QUALITY time and those morning quickies just aren't the same. (I know TMI but deal with it)

No comments: