Emilee will be moved to a different home. I don't know where, I don't know what kind of place they will find on such short notice.
The decision was made this morning by Hubby and I.
For liability reasons, we can not have her in our home. I'm sick to my stomach. I wish I could help this little girl. I know she is just testing the waters but her accusations have now escalated to outside our family. They are so ridiculously false, it's sickening. I can't/won't go into too much detail now, But what next? I can't put Hubby in that position. I can't put my fil or bil in that situation. They are my lifelines while I'm at work. Daycare will no longer accept her after she hears what the latest is. We don't get paid enough for me to completely quit my job and yet to have her in our home, that is what would have to be done. (Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be a SAHM but that's just not in the picture right now and I don't want to be FORCED to do it by a 7 yr old).
Maybe we're in foster care for the wrong reasons. I don't know anymore. What am I doing? We said from day 1 that the false accusations would be ok and we would work with the child as long as we were safe and they were safe. We no longer feel that our family is safe. We no longer feel our extended family is safe with Emilee. I can't live forever with these fears. I can't do it.
But will someone? Will Emilee EVER let someone love her?
Emilee needs help. More intense help that what we can offer in our rural setting.
I don't know what they will decide with JP. We have stated that we want him to stay. We believe siblings should be together when possible..but we feel that Emilee has too many issues and JP is too impressionable at this stage of his life. He doesn't need to be exposed to her behaviors. If the sw disagrees and moves him, I wish him the best. We would like to have contact with Emilee if that is safe for JP, I guess we'll see what happens at today's meeting.