Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's a Winter Storm

I really wish I had a camera that I could take a picture with right now and upload it. We are having our first Winter Storm of the season. I came to work simply because I NEEDED to get out of the house. The drive wasn't too bad but I really wonder how I will be able to get back home. We are expected to get 8+ inches of snow today and winds are blowing too. I'm sitting in my office right now looking out at the hwy that runs just on the other side of our parking lot and the cars going by are getting harder and harder to see. Am I stupid for being out in this, yeah probably but oh well.

Hopefully I can get some pictures at home this weekend and post some next week. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Drive carefully! ;-)

Happy said...

Oh wow!!! That is a LOT of snow. We don't get that sort of thing here. I'm w/Mary...be very careful!!!