Saturday, December 15, 2007

Some people are so lucky

This past July my parents were the honored guests of Clint Bowyer at Daytona International Speedway for the race. They are so lucky. Anyways, part of their winning was that they each got a free pace to the Richard Petty Driving School that included a ride around Daytona track with a driver. WOW! Due to health issues, my mom didn't go so dad got 2 rides. Here he is getting out of one of the cars.
***Ignore the 1/1/97 date as their camera was screwed up...it was july 7, 2007.



Here's just some misc pics from their trip. I'm doing a scrapbook for them for Christmas. Yep and today I finally printed the pics off the cd. We are exchanging gifts one week from today...I NEED TO GET BUSY!!!


The pit wall before the race.


The car sitting on pit road before the race.



The cars on the final lap behind the pace car.



The cars at race speed after crossing the start line with the green flag.



The Checkered Flag being brought in by a parachuter!



Mom, Dad and Clint Bowyer...he's such a cutie! And he's actually 8 days younger than I am. I would have thought he would be older...he looks older (Sorry Clint!). Guess that's what Racing can do to a person. I've blocked out mom and dad's faces for their own privacy.

No comments: