Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Getting to know your friends - Christmas Style

I got this in an email...thought it would be fun to post on here too....



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper – what fun is it to open a bag at Christmas time?



2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial



3 . When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend before Thanksgiving but don’t plug the lights in until Thanksgiving Day (this year it didn’t get up until the weekend after thanksgiving.)



4. When do you take the tree down? 1st weekend in January



5. Do you like egg nog? Never tried it and don’t plan to.



6. Favorite gift received? Sweatshirt from B & D (I was totally shocked Hubby had done ANY shopping that year so that meant a lot to me)



7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes (but it’s not up this year – too much other stuff going on – got the tree up –figured that was enough)



8. Hardest person to buy for? My “kids”



9 . Easiest person to buy for? Hubby


10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email what I can – mail the rest



11 .Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can’t think of any of them.



12 . Favorite Christmas movies? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer/ The year without a Santa Claus (can you tell I’ve got kids in the house again this year???)



13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I’d really like to shop throughout the year but the time I did that, I lost the gift that I had bought (and YES it’s STILL MISSING 3 YEARS LATER!)



14 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope



15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Frosted Sugar Cookies (frozen)



16 . Clear lights or colored on the tree? Blue lights (from our wedding dance)



17. Favorite Christmas song? “Sleigh Ride”



18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I don’t mind traveling if it’s to my mom and dad’s (9 miles) or Hubby’s dad’s (2 miles) LOL!



19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes – I was going to put them in here, but then I thought…that gives it away to the rest of you!



20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Some each day…afterall, Santa doesn’t come until Christmas Eve



21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? TOO MANY RUDE PEOPLE in the stores!



22. Favorite ornament theme? Snowmen Favorite color theme? Blue/Silver/White



23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey/Mashed Potatoes/Gravy (MOM’s COOKING!)



24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new digital camera and…a wish that I can’t say because if you tell a wish…it won’t come true!



Ok, I'm going to tag Trace, No Swimmers, and Kathy and anyone else who wants to participate. If you want to leave me a comment - i will link your post to this one (if I can figure out how to do it!LOL)

No comments: