Friday, July 27, 2007

Last night

Thank you Heather & FosterAbba for your kind comments. I still feel extremely bad about what I said to her but maybe she will get the hint. After all, she is old enough to know what she is doing.

Last night's bedtime went better. Actually it went PERFECT!!! Granted i had to work until 8pm so it was 8:30pm before we got home. Then it was jammie time, brush teeth and hugs to Hubby and off to bed. Hubby told Emilee that she needed to go to bed and stay there tonight(last night) and to tell me she was sorry. She did tell me she was sorry for the way she acted. I told her thank you and that I loved her and gave her a hug & kiss. SHE STAYED IN BED!!!!!! Thank heaven for small favors. I told Hubby he needs to be home for the next few days at bedtime and he said he would be. (Now we'll see if he actually is!~I know I'm so negative these days)

I'll update after court this afternoon.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad to hear last night was better. We're picking up DD from her grandparents tonight. She's been there all week. I hear she's been having a few meltdowns due to lack of sleep, but I'm sure they haven't put her to bed at a decent time to help matters.