Tuesday, May 29, 2007

SO EXCITED!

Well I got pictures of "Emilee" and "JP" today! They are so cute. I can't wait for next week. Things are getting ironed out and we will be meeting them sometime before lunch next Tuesday! They are being told today that they will be moving to our house. I have sent off a picture of us for them to see so they can at least become familiar with what we look like. (Weather permitting) I will be taking some pics of our house and animals to send off tomorrow. I want to do whatever I can to make this transition easier for them. So much work to do and so little time! I'm just too excited to write! More later when I know more. I can't wait to share pics! This is all becoming so real! Ican't believe it!

1 comment:

Julie said...

SOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more! I am just catching up on your site- structure is sooo important for attachment disorder kids- good luck! so fun!