Wednesday, May 9, 2007

May Day Weight Loss Challenge

Ok - check out the button on my side bar. I just found it today so I'm a day late but better a day late to start then never, right???

1. Weight Loss goal - 15 pounds
2. Weight History - Highest weight 152 lbs...lowest weight 119 lbs...current weight somewhere in between.
3. How to achieve this goal - I am going to cut out the "junk" food (i.e. candy! my weakness!) and I'm going to exercise for a minimum of 10 min per night 3 nights per week.

I hope I can accomplish this. I've wanted to for a long time. I have sooo many people tell me that I do not need to loose weight; however, I am doing this for myself. My hubby has had some issues in the past with feeling secure in our relationship and he for one is not very supportive. After all, I am 5'10" tall and I know I don't 'need' to loose the weight but if I want to for myself to be happy, is there anything wrong with that? I'm not doing it for anyone but ME! I want to be selfish for a change and think of ME! What's so bad about that? Afterall, I have always had to compete with my twin sis and she's always been the "skinny" one. Bikini season is coming and I want to loose a few pounds and tone up. Here I go...

No comments: