Thursday, September 13, 2007

Checkin' In

Well I am enjoying my week away. The massage was WONDERFUL!!! If I could have afforded it, I would have another one before I head home. Oh well, guess I just have to be glad I pampered myself with one.

I am getting VERY homesick though. Glad tomorrow is FRIDAY and I am headed home in the afternoon. I have enjoyed my time but it's been a long lonely week too. My room is so nice. I have 2 queen beds, a sitting area by the balcony, chairs and table on the balcony over looking the lake (what a view!) and my own REAL fireplace. No gas one for me - they even stock the room with firewood and matches and everything! Tuesday night I had a fire and sat infront of it and watched tv. Would have been nice to have Hubby with me, but then again, that would defeat my purpose of this "break" right? I plan another fire tonight while I study for my final exam tomorrow. Whomever does the best tomorrow wins a VERY NICE jacket and I want the jacket!

I also decided that next time Hubby and I decide to take a litte getaway by ourselves, I think we just may come here. We'll have to save up though, because it is $200+ per night! OUCH!

Enjoy the rest of your week and hopefully it won't take me too long to catch up with everyone!

No comments: