Thursday, January 24, 2008

No Swimmers tagged me...


Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

1. I go to bed by 8pm at the latest in the winter time! Yep sometimes BEFORE my kids!
2. I'm far from a neat freak at home. Although I LOVE it when my house is clean...I can't seem to get up the energy to do ANYTHING these days...(Maybe that has something to do with what is going on in my life right now..who knows?)
3. I pick at my fingernails (I'm not a biter..just a picker!) :-)
4. I'm a compulsive shopper at Maurices!
5. I really don't know how to put on makeup! SOrry - I've always been a "tom boy" sort of girl. My sis has tried teaching me, but I just really don't get the jist of it!
6. I have run over 3 of my own kittens in the past 2 years! I'm such a bad "mom".

Okay...I tag:
1. Trace
2. Kathy
3. Little Did I Know

No comments: