Friday, January 4, 2008

My new friend IRL

Today I was able to meet a blogger friend for lunch. IRL! When I started this blog I never thought I would "meet" anyone that would live close enough to me to actually meet them IRL. At this point, my blogger friend will remain anonymous until this person tells me that it's ok to say who this person is. We had a great lunch and a great conversation. And the best part...there is a light at the end of my tunnel. I know things are different with every kid, but there was a light at the end of this person's tunnel and it does give me hope that there will be one for us too.

Thank you new IRL friend! And we SOOOO have to get the kids' together some weekend.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is fun but if we have been keeping up- we already know who it is if we read other's comments- :)

Jo said...

This was a test to see if people have been keeping up...congrats to you for catching it!

Granny said...

It's fun to meet other bloggers.

One of my friends referred to it as something like a blind date.

Thanks for "Unlurking".