Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm still here

Wow...it's been a whole week since I last blogged...what do i do with my time???? Ha Ha.

I don't know where to even begin and frankly, I don't have time to begin right now. Just know we are still alive...we are ok....and we are TRYING to stay warm!

Oh....and I did back out of official respite last weekend...however, I DID get a night out with the girls last Friday night (yep 1 beer and I was toasted! - I NEED to get out more) and then on Sat I was able to go to a Lia Sophia Premier deal in Fargo so that was nice. The kids' spent the night with Hubby's dad and brother. They didn't come home until 6pm on Sat! :-) I was actually missing them by the time they got home! It was SOOOOO nice though!

There is other stuff to report but that will have to wait.

Anything exciting in your lives???? Email me as I haven't even been lurking on your blogs for the past week!

2 comments:

Julie said...

no fair to tease after being gone for a week- glad your okay- too much going on for me to email it all- you'll have to catch up on the blog - how is that for a tease. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Glad to hear you got some down time, though.

By the way, I tagged you!