Monday, August 6, 2007

We made it back

safe and sound. The trip was fun. LONG but fun. Also, when I left work on Thursday night, my gas gauge wasn't working and check engine light was on on my van. Needless to say, this wasn't what I needed after the ending to a crappy day. So we took mom and dad's vehicle which was fine but they don't have a DVD player so it was a long trip for the kids. It was a very beautiful wedding and it was nice to see family that we don't see very often. We made it home yesterday in 9 hrs flat with taking 1 hr off for lunch. AWESOME! It took us 8 1/2 hrs on Friday to get to where we were stopping for the night and that was about 80 miles short of where we were for the wedding.

As for what went on on Thurs around my job.....I am told that there were LOTS of closed door meetings on Friday and that's about all I know. I am also told that we will have a meeting with HR manager sometime today to get more facts about the claim. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: