Wednesday, June 20, 2007

ABC's of Who You are

I got this as an email forward and thought it was kinda cute so thought I'd share it with anyone (if there is anyone) who reads this on a regular basis to shed some light on who I am and what I like.


A is for age: 28

B is for beverage of choice (alcoholic or non or both): Non alcoholic-Squirt, water Alcoholic-Bud Light or Fuzzy Navels

C is for Career right now: Business Manager at Car Dealership

D is for your dog's name? Pepper

E is for essential item you use everyday : Deodrant - I think there are a few people around here who forget this ESSENTIAL item! :-)

F is for favorite TV show: Army Wives, Survivor

G is for favorite game: Compatibility

H is for your Hero: My mom! and all the foster parents out there!

I is for instruments you play: Piano (took 9+ years lessons)

J is for favorite juice: orange

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: the court system who lets foster kids slip thru the cracks

L is for last place you ate: Pizza Hut

M is for marriage: 4 years

N is for nice things about the person who sent this to you:B is a great friend and an AWESOME scrapbook teacher! Thanks for getting me going with scrapping!

O is for overnight hospital stay: Pneumonia at age 11, Tonsils at age 12, Staph Infection in wrist last year

P is for people you were with today: co-workers, lunch with K, hubby & Kids at home tonight

Q is for quote: Always wear clean underwear

R is for Biggest Regret: I didn't keep in touch with my grandfather who lived in OK. He passed away last Aug.

S is for status: married

T is for time you woke up today: 5:35 am (YUCK! I know!)

U is for underwear you have on now: Purple ones (I know TMI)

V is for vegetable you love: Corn on the cob and peas.

W is for worst habit: Speeding.

X is for x-rays you've had: ankle, foot & wrist numerous times. Also had xray of "female" organs to see if there were any blockages once.

Y is for yummy food you ate today: Pizza Hut lunch buffet...YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini

Just thought this was cute. If you want to answer these questions - leave me a comment so I can check out your answers...If not, hope I didn't bore you too much.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That was cool! It was fun to read that! I agree with your answer to "K" wholeheartedly!!

BTW - I'm a new, regular reader and I always enjoy reading your blog :)

Joanne said...

Hello! I just wanted you to know that your interview is up at Forever Parents. Thanks so much for participating and sharing your experience. :-)