Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where do I begin???

So much has happened in the past week...

Let's start with last weekend...

Went to watch my 11-yr-old nephew race in the NDMA(north dakota motocross association) final race of the season. He was in 1st place in his age group/category going into the weekend. He took 2nd for the weekend and 1st overall for the year! WAY TO GO J! While out there I had a nice "mini-vac" from real life. Got a sunburn...was lazy and sat around the camper...and ran into an old friend that I hadn't seen in 16 years! WOW..where does time go? We litterally were up ALL NIGHT Sat night talking about what we've done..where we're at in our lives, etc. He was my BEST friend when we were 15 yrs old and my parents HATED him (yes he was also a boyfriend at one point and I think that's why they hated him so much). Anyways..he moved away and we lost touch. Found eachother a few months ago..whereelse...but on Facebook.

So anyways...it was just really nice to see him again and we had a GREAT visit.

__________

We FINALLY hired someone for our part time position at work. She will start next Monday and I'm so excited to finally have some help. Maybe now I can actually take a REAL vacation. Hopefully she will enjoy the job and be here long term.

__________

Well there is so much more that has happened...but I don't have time to go into it all. Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments: