Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ok...to clarify a few things...

For those of you who have followed me for many years let me try to break this down...

1. No adoptions with foster kids actually went thru...either do to the courts or do to us backing out.

2. Hubby that I did foster care with are divorced. I didn't realize it at the time..but came to realize that he is a very emotionally and verbally abusive and controlling person.

3. I was hospitalized in 2008 for 13 weeks total (2 different hospital stays) for my eating disorder/depression. It was during this time and thru extensive counseling that I began to "wake up" from the life I was living. In a hard to understand way...my ED/depression saved my life. Without seeking treatment when I did...God only knows where I would be today.

4. Mr. Right is NOT my hubby that I did foster care with. KC and I met thru some mutual friends. I FINALLY know what I want out of life and know what it is like to be treated as a PRINCESS and a human being. (although like I said...at the time with ex-hubby I didn't see there was any other way to be treated).

5. KC and I are trying to get pregnant. I've had A LOT of female issues in the past year and was told "now or never". No we are not married. I know there are people who do not agree with our decision to start a family out of wedlock...but it's a decision we made together and one we are ready and willing to take on.

6. Bought a house in a new town 2 hours away from ex-hubby and my parents. LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job doing accounting for a big name agriculture equipment company. Been at this job for 15 months now and couldn't be happier. Just closed on my very first home this past June.

I hope this helps to clarify some things.

No comments: