Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Little of this...and a little of that...

Ok so work is super busy these days...afterall, we are in full-swing wheat harvest to be soon followed by pre-lift sugar beets and then soybeans and corn. I don't see a "boring" day until oh let's see..NOVEMBER! But oh well.

Tonight I will make the drive back to the town KC and I shared an apartment in to pick him up and bring him up here to my town for the weekend. I so can't wait for Sept to get here so he gets moved up here!!! It sure makes for a long week alone and when you're TTC...it's really difficult. I've had to make lots of trips back to his town during the week for doc appts and "timing" issues and I will be so thankful when that doesn't have to happen.

So I started spotting Tues night and then it quit again on Wed afternoon....hmmm could it be? I'm not getting my hopes up...but we'll see. I want to get my hair colored...but what if it did work this time? i have heard that you shouldn't color your hair when you are pg. Anyone know what the deal is?

I also started taking a baby asprin last night. One/day. My twin sis who is an RN,BSN suggested it due to her issues when she was pg. She told me that since we are identical twins...it won't hurt to be safe than sorry. I will talk to the doc about it at my next appt.

So back to work....
next week we will sit down and choose who we should interview for our part time receptionist position. Tell me if I am over reacting...but when the position clearly states that it is filing, answering phones and doing advertising and requires a STRONG proofreading ability...and you send in your resume with both spelling errors and alignment errors...are you qualified? 1st impressions are everything right? I can not believe that we have gotten in 4 resumes with errors on them???? It makes it kinda hard to even look at those resumes. Guess I can't stress over it...I just hope we find the "right" person for the job.

2 comments:

Happy said...

Gotcha! All cleared up now. Congrats on the new house and the new EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY relationship!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the catch up - it's been quite a journey for you lady. Glad you left me a comment - I'll be by more frequently from now on :-)