Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stress...

Where do i begin with this post?

Work is busy..obviously it is harvest time and things are bound to be busy...but without a helper at work...it just really seems overwhelming at times. i don't know which end is up.

Does it make sense that on one hand my stress is less now that I don't have to "babysit" a 2-year-old and yet it's more stressful because I have so much more to do???

We've been getting a lot of applications/resumes for the position. The problem is...most..ok all buy 1 of them...are OVER qualified for the job. Not that that is necessarily a BAD thing..but I'm afraid that they will get bored when they realize what the job really is and we'll be in this same position in a few months. This is the first time I've been in a position to have a say in the hiring process so it's a great learning experience and yet stressful at the same time.

Hopefully boss and I can sit down and take a look at things next week once we have our July month end finished up.

***************************
Possible TMI...


On the IF side of things...been experiencing some light spotting already. IUI was just last Saturday. Weird. Also having some pain on my right side but that was the ovary that had all the follicles in it so I am assuming that is what that is from. 10 days to test day...and counting.

No comments: