Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Job is going good

Well I made it thru the first week on the new job and I LOVE IT! I can not believe how different of an environment this is to work in. The people are so nice. I truely believe this is my dream job! Hubby is finally accepting the hours and realizes that it's not such a bad deal afterall.

The weekend was BEAUTIFUL here! I need to learn though - that I need to get out of the sun for a little while once in a while! I'M FRIED! They are teasing me here at work today that I just may glow in the dark! OUCH! Every move I make hurts. This will teach me!

I was 15 min late for work this morning though because when I went out to back my van out of the garage - I happened to notice out of the corner of my eye a 4 legged, long haired, animal with long horns!!! I was like oh shoot! (but a little plainer english!). By the time i got back in the house and called hubby to come home, there were 8 of our 14 cows out! Uh OH! He came home but he work 35 miles away so here I am standing on the deck watching these animals walk around my yard! I'm not super comfortable with them yet so he doesn't want me out by them alone until they get to know me and I get to know them better. Oh well. He came home and we got them back in and now I'm at work for the day.

Nothing new on the foster care front. We had gotten a call on 3 little kids a couple weeks ago but I'm assuming they never pulled them from the home cause I haven't heard anything since. Hopefully one of these days we'll get something again. We've had an empty nest since March 5!

No comments: