Friday, April 6, 2007

Happy Easter

Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Long Weekend and a Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it. We are staying home as my father-in-law went to my sister-in-law's for the weekend and we are doing chores for him. Will have Easter dinner with my parents on Sunday at their lake home which is only 9 miles from our house.

On a different note....

The 7 yr old girl that we checked into thru our AASK program a few weeks ago supposedly was going to be available after all. We read her complete file and agreed to take her. They told us she would be coming on Easter Monday. GREAT! Then this past Wednesday I got a call that there is a family meeting on the 12th and she won't be moved until after then??? GO Figure. Some days I really wonder about this whole process. I told our worker that I will believe she is coming when they are on my doorstep with her. What a roller coaster. That is the hardest part of this whole thing.

I also have been doing some looking into adopting from Guatamala. I've also been interested in this country. I would love to hear from anyone who has any experience/information on this.

1 comment:

Yondalla said...

You may want to do an internet search on Guatamala and the Hauge Convention. It is not good news.