Monday, April 16, 2007

NEW JOB!!!

Ok, so by the title - you have probably figured it out. I have gotten a new job! I'm SOOOO excited. This is what I have always wanted to do. I'm scared and nervous because i've been at my current job for almost 5 years and it's comfortable. This new job is being the Business Manager at a local car dealership/auto body shop. (Currently I'm the office manager at an independent auto body shop). I have a degree in Finance so FINALLY after graduating from college 8 years ago I will truely be doing what my degree is in. Not that the accounting that I have been doing all along doesn't pertain but I am sooo excited.

On the other hand, this will probably be my last post for a while. Not only with the job change will I be super busy but with no foster kids and none on the horizon, I'm just not sure what I would post about. There are also some issues at home that have surfaced and I have A LOT of thinking to do about where I see my life, my family dreams, etc. To put things in a nut shell, the person that I thought I shared all my dreams of a family and future plans with doesn't have the same feelings that I do. I'm going to end on that note for now.

No comments: