Monday, March 3, 2008

Maybe Baby???

Well I'm at the hospital today with my bff who is letting me be here for the birth of their baby. We've been here all day. We are making progress...SLOW but still progress. Unsure if we'll have a baby today or not but I'm sure excited for bff and her hubby.

I played hooky from work today too! :-) I'm so naughty but oh well. I'm thinking this day has also given me a much needed break from "the grind" and to just do something for myself for a change. Hubby was like "You've been there ALL DAY and you're staying LONGER?" and i was like "Yep. I'll drop a car seat off for JP at daycare and you can pick him up on your way home. Don't wait for me for supper". He didn't sound too impressed...but he'll get over it.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Mary said...

FUN!! What a great friend. This will undoubtedly be one of the most beautiful experiences of your life. Congratulations to all of you!