Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Not much going on

Well there is not much going on in our lives. The kids' went to respite for the day last Saturday for the first time with the new family and it went very well. They didn't want to come home so we made another date for 2 weeks. :-)

I made an overnight respite plan with my daycare lady's daughter (my 3rd cousin to get technical) for this Friday night for BOTH KIDS!!! I'm sooooo excited. We've been trying to line this up for a while and FINALLY it will work out. Unfortunately I have to work on Sat but it will still give us Friday night with NO KIDS! K will pick the kids' up from daycare/school so I don't have to worry about that at all! Now what will we do with our alone time???? I see some snuggle time on the couch under a blanket in my future! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Tomorrow I will be meeting another fellow IF blogger! I'm soooo excited for that too. Lunch here we come!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That's wonderful that you were able to have a break, and that the kids will be going to respite again this week!

Enjoy your time with your dh! You deserve it!