Friday, January 26, 2007

Peaceful Weekend Ahead

Well I know nothing more about my little peanuts except that she is teething. DUH! She does have a tooth that is bad. It's soft. One of her new 1 year molars. We have an appt with a Pediatric Dentist for Feb 21 but not until then. The only thing that CC (their social services agency) is offering us at this point is for the kids to go to a respite home for the weekend. I JUMPED FOR THIS! I feel guilty cause it will be some place strange for them and I will worry, but a much needed break for us! This way, someone who has never met these children can give an unbiased opinion of how the weekend goes. I'm excited to hear what they have to say on Sunday.

This comes good also, because I am having a Pampered Chef party at my house tomorrow and now I can get my house clean! Don't get me wrong, I love being a "mom" to these kids as they come thru our house, but this little girl has been a trying experience. I know teething can be painful, but that does not explain why she can shut it off like a light switch when you pick her up.

Hope all have a good weekend. I'm off to get them from daycare and home to pack up a bag and then off to meet the parent aide. Am I a bad parent for being excited for them to be gone this weekend??? I feel guilty!

No comments: