Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh Yeah...I have a blog

Ok, so I know I have been VERY BAD AT BLOGGING LATELY! and I'm sorry. My heart just isn't in it right now.

On top of what I told you guys about last month...we've had some more good news turn sour. We were chosen by a young lady who some friends of our knows that was pregnant. She is 19 yr old. She was due Dec 31! She miscarried this past Tuesday. UGH! I had myself prepared for her to change her mind...I knew all the risks of things...I just NEVER thought she'd miscarry! I should know better. She was 17 weeks along. It was a boy! UGH! I'm really struggling right now. Although he wasn't our baby yet...I feel like I've lost a son. I just don't know how much more of this I can take.

Please bear with me as I take some time for myself. Things on the home front are VERY STRESSFUL right now. My ED is winning the battle (again) and I need to focus on me. It's just so hard right now. Plus to top all that off, hubby's cousin from Florida is home with her little boy. THey had a big family get together last night and announced that M is pregnant. Great! Just the news I wanted to hear. Needless to say I left shortly after that and hubby came home with his dad.

Please email me any news in your life that I need to know about. I am thinking about all of you VERY OFTEN!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hang in there- it has to get better! I have been wondering how your doing- I am sorry for your loss- it is hard I am sure- be strong- dont' let the ED win!! You have worked so hard! praying for you!

Happy said...

Do you have a new email address? I tried a few times and it came back.

I'm sorry things are so rough for you right now.

Kathy said...

I am SO sorry. I wish that things were going better. That is heartbreaking about the baby boy.

I think of you often, and have had you in my prayers. I'll email you soon. Please email me if your email has changed.

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

OMG I am so sorry...I'm sure this loss hurts just as much as if your son were physically inside of you. You have every right to mourn and cry and be angry.
((HUGS))
Let me know if there is anything I can do.