Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm still alive

It's really been a long time this time.

JP is gone. I think about him often, but can't do anything about it so what else do I do but move on???

Emilee is at a psych hospital about 1/2 way across the state from us. She went on my birthday (how ironic).

Our niece stayed with us for 2 weeks (May 25-June 4). That was fun. She is 5 yrs old. Her sister (who is 10) will stay with us from July 5-July 18. That should be fun also, but the 10 yr old has an attitude!! Yipee!

I'm doing ok as far as my ed goes. Some days are better than others. I go back to outpatient once a week. I'm not sure how long I will continue that. If gas prices continue to climb...I will not be able to afford to drive up there for treatment. We'll see what happens.

*****************************
On a sad note...please stop by No Swimmers and give her some hugs. She found out today that her twins have no heartbeats! :-( My heart is just breaking for her!

No comments: