Ok. So the little girl that is 7 didn't work out. The family she is with has decided to try and work out their problems and so she is staying put for now at least. Kinda bummed cause we were very interested in her but I guess someone higher up has other plans for us. In the end, if she can stay where she is and have a safe and happy home than that is what's best for her.
As for the baby boy we are still waiting to hear. We should know something on him late this afternoon or tomorrow sometime. Our home study has been sent to his county to review. They are a little worried because we do not live in the same town as where the visits are supposed to take place and their not sure how the travel arrangements will work out but I have said that if I can help in any way, I will. Anything to get him to our home. I'll keep you posted.