Sunday, October 3, 2010

Harvest is in full swing

Well we are officially into sugar beet harvest.  It's been a crazy week.  65+ hours and I took Monday off for a family funeral.  Went on a few parts runs yesterday and finally got back home just before Midnight last night...been back at work this morning for just over an hour.  Start of a new week...let's hope it goes well.  I know I NEED a massage...my poor body can't handle these kinds of hours...but I know when I see the paycheck on the 15th...it will all be worth it!

Got a message from our local Social Services agency...they have my application for family foster care on hand and are sending out paperwork to my references.  Keeping my fingers crossed all will work out.  I really miss the kids!  And at least by the time they get around to doing a homestudy...beet harvest will be over and my hours will be more "normal".

No comments: