Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A LOT IS GOING ON

Found out this afternoon that kids are going home tomorrow at 7:15am. I don't even take them to daycare. Just straight to social services. Considering it is 6:30pm and I am still in Fargo (1 hr from home) and I have to pack everything up tonight..I outta get to bed by midnight! I don't even plan on leaving Fargo for another hour or two.

Doc appt today....I am waiting for a call as to when I will be accepted back at the hospital. At this point, I am told that it will only be partial hospitalization again. We'll see if that holds true. I don't know what to think. It's not a surprise. But i feel like i have let EVERYONE down. I just don't understand why this is so hard.

I don't have time/the heart/thoughts to write any more right now. I'll update more when I feel like I can.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh Jody, I'm sorry everything has been so tough (to say the least). Don't feel like you've let anyone down. You have done SO good. With all of the stress you've been under, it's understandable that you'd have a hard time with the E.D.

Hang in there dear. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry...I'm thinking about you. Stay strong.