Monday, January 15, 2007

BURRRRR

Ok, I know i shouldn't be complaining since it is january but we are spoiled around here this winter. This is the 4th day that we have been below 0 for high temps. YUCK! Oh well, at least it can't go on forever...a few months and it will be spring.

On to my little sweet peas at home. We had a GREAT weekend! On Friday night after the kids went to bed I looked at my hubby and said, "Do you realize we did not have 1 screaming fit all night?" He was like, "You're right!" Then on Sat she was really good too. Sunday wasn't the best day but we've had a lot worse.

Please say a prayer for my mom! She had a mammo appt on Friday and didn't get a good report. We've been down this road before with her in the past and it's always just been a calcium deposit or something like that. I guess this time they say it's not a calcium deposit - they know that for sure. She is having a biopsy on Wed am. Our family has been thru a lot in the past 12 months and this is not the way we wanted to start out 2007! We had 8 deaths in our family last year and I went thru 2 wrist surgeries as well as a cancer relap scare of my own so let's keep our fingers crossed that all turns out well for her. I'll update again on Friday after I hear the results!

No comments: